Focus T-25 Workout
The BIGGEST issue that I have with workout out is finding the TIME!! Do you feel the same way? Well I’m sure you’ll be super excited to know that there is an answer for the time suck of working out. From the Creator of INSANITY, Shaun T. is coming forward with FOCUS T-25 Workout. Get ripped in only 25 minutes per day! Woo-hoo!
There are a few awesome new things about Focus T-25 Workout that will exceed your expectations and get you the body you want. Check out the awesome video below.
If you are pumped up and excited to get results in just 25 minutes per day, click the button to get started now!YES! I’m ready to get FOCUS T25 now!
FOCUS T-25 Workout – The Video
Check out this awesome video for more information on the Focus T-25 Workout!YES! I’m ready to get FOCUS T25 now!
FOCUS T-25 Workout – A Few Awesome Secrets about the Program
I have been getting a lot of GOOD questions from our Community about Focus T-25 Workout, and I’m excited to share them with you here. If you have any questions. Comment below and let’s chat about it!
THE FAQ of Focus T-25:
- How LONG Are the Focus T-25 Workouts – The workouts are literally only 25 minutes. Imagine getting the INSANITY body that normally takes 45-60 minutes per day, in only 25 minutes. Sure, it isn’t going to be easy, but it is going to work!
- How Many DAYS is it per week? – From what I know, it will 0nly be for 5 (optional 6) days per week. You’ll need the rest.
- How Many WEEKS is it? – There are two phases in Focus T-25 Workout. The very first phase lasts for five (5) weeks. The second phase also lasts for five (5) weeks as well. So, in total the program lasts ten weeks, which is about 2 months long (not too shabby!).
- Is there going to be MUSIC? – Yes, and not just “background music” like we hear in P90X or INSANITY. This will be AWESOME music that goes along with the workouts. If you are a fan of Les Mills Combat or Hip Hop Abs, you will fall in LOVE with Focus T-25. They’ve synchronized the music to the moves!
- Shaun T isn’t bald anymore? – Hahaha, as you’ll see in the video, NO he is not! I guess he decided to grow his hair back. He wasn’t bald anyway, just had his head shaved for INSANITY. I think with a name like the INSANITY Workout, you have to shave your head!! lol.
So you’re probably wondering…how the HECK can I get in on this short but intense workout? Just click the button below and you’ll be taken to the secure order form so you can get in on this now!YES! I’m ready to get FOCUS T25 now!
Are you ready to ROCK Focus T-25 Workout? Comment below and let me know!