If you are doing INSANITY , have you heard Shaun T about the INSANITY Shakeology formula? You might be asking, what is Shakeology? Great question! Let’s discuss it!
INSANITY is one of the hardest workout programs ever put on DVD (duh, right? lol). But what you may not be aware of is that Shakeology is the nutritional sidekick of your INSANITY results (it’s ok, I originally didn’t realize this either).
But the big question I get, is “Will INSANITY Shakeology hurt or help me?” This is a fair question as most people are worried about gaining weight or NOT seeing results with their INSANITY Workout program. Today I’ll share with you what Shakeology is all about, why it will help your INSANITY workouts, and what makes it different from just drinking a protein shake or eating right.
INSANITY Shakeology – Why Does Shaun T Recommend it So Much
Whether you’ve heard our boy Shaun T talk about it in INSANITY, or you’ve seen the ads placed before/after your workouts, there is a reason. Sure, the company wants to make money (why not be honest?), but MORE importantly than that, is why they want you to drink it. Here are the top three reasons you should drink Shakeology with your INSANITY workouts:
- Good Meal Replacement – If you are using the INSANITY Elite Nutrition Guide (which, you should be!), this is a great way to slide in a snack/meal. Simply put, if you are SERIOUS about getting results with INSANITY, you need to follow the nutrition guide, and the tips on eating meals spaced out (it is what I have done and many of the people within our SharpeFIT community). Shakeology can be the tool that helps you achieve the meal replacement.
- Replenishing Ingredients – INSANITY takes a toll on your body from a fitness perspective. Your body needs more than chicken, vegetables, and fruits everyday. As someone who tried to say “eating healthy” was just doing the chicken breast and veggies, I will admit my failure. I wasn’t getting enough vitamins, not enough superfood like Sacha Inchi, Biotin, etc. I strongly recommend checking out my Shakeology Ingredients post for the details on how important these superfoods are to your nutrition.
- Good Protein/Carb Ratio – A good protein to carb ratio is important for any exercise, especially INSANITY. Shakeology has a solid 4:1 ratio, which provides good balance to give yourself good replenishment and nutrition alongside of the workouts. Do NOT be afraid of carbs, they are good for you if they are the right kind of carb. For example, the garbage carbs are the ones found in Soda, Chips, and Pretzels. The good carbs are the complex carbs that provide energy and stamina. Combine those good carbs with solid protein, and you’ll be a superstar, my friend!
- Not Like your Average “Protein” Shake – A Protein Shake is just that: protein. In fact, some of the protein shakes I have taken over my workout journey have three BAD things: Too much sugar (upwards to 25g!!), sucrose/aspartame (google it if you aren’t sure what it is), high sodium/cholesterol levels. Replacing your protein shake with Shakeology like I did can help you get all natural ingredients, only 6 grams of sugar, and low sodium. It makes your protein shake look like a child’s toy.
If you are serious about getting results, my recommendation is to try INSANITY Shakeology for 30 days. You can use my three step checklist below to ensure you save the most money and reap the benefit. Think about it, the only person who is going to give you the best answer to whether or not this supplement will work for you is, well, YOU! So give it a shot for 30 days, and if you hate it for some reason, send it back for a Full Refund (less s&h), even if the bag is empty.
My checklist for saving the most money with INSANITY Shakeology
- Free Shipping – you can save yourself around $10+ dollars on Shipping by selecting “Auto-Ship” at Checkout. What you do is choose this, and if you end up liking Shakeology, just keep it on auto-ship and you’ll get billed & shipped automatically. But, if you want to just try it for 1 month, get it on auto-ship, and before you are auto-billed, send a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to stop shipment. And Guess What? Either way you’ll save money on shipping – makes the most sense.
- Challenge Pack – if you don’t have INSANITY, or you want an additional program, get a Challenge Pack to save money on Shakeology and your workout program (up to $70 off!). Check out Beachobody Challenge Packs page for more details.
- Replace the “Bad” In your Life – I was able to stop drinking so much Starbucks coffee when I replaced it with Shakeology. This helped me save a TON of money on daily starbucks runs. I would spend about $5+ per day on Starbucks, and Shakeology only comes out to around $4.33 per serving. Add that up over the months and I have some extra cash! You can also use it to help you break other bad, crappy, expensive habits too!
If you have any other questions, comment below. If not, click the button below and take action now!
Yours in Success,