P90X Protein Bar
Are you looking for more information on the P90X Protein Bar? Your search is over! You most likely have heard a friend who is doing P90X talk about these; or, maybe you heard Tony Horton talk about them in the P90X Workout Program. As someone who does P90X regularly, I have started eating these bars almost daily. But I get a LOT of questions such as:
- Are they worth it?
- What flavors do they come in?
- What type of protein and nutrition facts are in each P90X protein bar?
Are The Protein Bars Worth It?
Whether or not these are worth “it” or not is really up to you. I will say that if you find yourself hungry at all throughout the day, you probably will want to get these. The cool thing about the P90X Protein Bars is that they offer a great pick-me-up to curb your hunger. After all, if you want results with P90X, you MUST avoid getting hungry (it slows down your metabolism!).
For 260 calories, it makes for a perfect snack. I use them usually in the morning or in the early afternoon in between my breakfast/lunch meals. Packed with 20 grams of quality protein, I really don’t have much to fuss about there.
Now, note to some of my fans: These protein bars are really for those doing P90X or any quality Beachbody Program. If you are just using them to get “protein” in your body, do NOT buy these! They have 34 grams of carbs and 25 grams of sugar in each bar. These are quality ingredients with limited artificial ingredients, but if you aren’t using these in conjunction with a workout program, you aren’t getting the true benefits out of them.
I suggest trying it out for a month and seeing if you like them. If you don’t you can just enjoy the 12 bars you get per boxClick here to get the P90X Protein Bar
What are the Flavors of the P90X Protein Bar?
There are four flavors of P90X Protein Bars. You can get them in the variety pack which includes all 4 flavors. I originally got the variety pack so I could tell what flavor I liked the best (I ordered on Auto-Ship). Here are the flavors:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter – This is my favorite flavor. It tastes like a healthy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, if that can even be compared. To this day, this is now the only flavor that I enjoy each day.
- Cafe Mocha – Probably my second favorite flavor. Tastes just like the word, a cafe mocha – almost like a coffee (and definitely a great choice for you coffee lovers out there!).
- Wildberry Yogurt – Not my favorite flavor, but some people I have talked to absolutely love this (especially if they aren’t a chocolate/coffee-type fan). Great overall healthy bar that tastes like the Berry Yogurts.
- Chocolate Fudge – Newer flavor that was introduced. Good taste, and especially for those hardcore chocolate lovers. If you are in LOVE with chocolate, this might be the best flavor for you!
The Nutrition Facts and Details
Check out this image for the Nutrition Facts of the bars.
Click here to get the P90X Protein Bar
Do you use the P90X Protein Bar each day? Are you interested in trying it? Comment below and let me know what questions you have!
Yours in Success,
Four Ways to DOMINATE Your Fitness
Simply enter your information into the form below for FREE access