What is a Beachbody Coach
You may be doing exactly what I did a few years ago, looking around to figure out what the heck is a Beachbody Coach? Also, why should you really care? Most people ask What is a Beachbody Coach expecting to know they do something with fitness as an expert. It is actually quite the opposite. I’ll use my personal experience as a Beachbody Coach to give you the absolutely best info that I have so you can see the details, the warnings, and if this is something you might be interested in pursuing.
What is a Beachbody Coach – The “Business” Explanation
The easy business explanation of the Beachbody Coach Opportunity is:
I have found in my experience that the Good Beachbody Coaches are much more than just a distributor. I’ll explain that below in what a Beachbody Coach really is, but first, let’s explore what a Beachbody Coach is NOT.
What a Beachbody Coach is NOT – What is a Beachbody Coach?
A Beachbody Coach is not:
- A Fitness or Nutrition Professional
- Some Weird Network Marketing Scammer (see: Beachbody MLM)
- A Hardcore Bootcamp Drill Sargent
- An employee working for Beachbody (not a “stuck in my job working 40 hours per week” type of position)
What a Beachbody Coach actually IS – What is a Beachbody Coach?
Now that we know the shenanigans that puts a false mark on Beachbody Coaches, let’s check out What is a Beachbody coach for real!
- A Motivator – as someone who is either dedicating to a fitness program, or has already had success with one, the goal is to motivate others.
- An Accountability Friend – for some people, fitness is just not fun. But even though it’s not fun, it’s important to get in shape. A Beachbody Coach can help keep you accountable to your dreams without barking down your throat like a personal trainer or bootcamp trainer.
- A Money Maker – well let’s be honest! A Beachbody Coach has an opportunity to earn income and if they work really hard, they can even make this a full time income working part time hours. (See the insider presentation on the business side here).
- A Success Story – most of the best body transformations I have seen come from Beachbody Coaches. Why? Because by getting involved yourself as a Beachbody Coach, you can stay motivated to your workouts, partner with other people who are just as motivated, and stay committed. All of these pieces add up to a formula to success both in the short term and in the long term as well.
Beachbody Coach review video
Check out this video we did just a short while ago explaining more about What is a Beachbody Coach. These are from some of the Coaches, including some of my Coach team members within Team DYNAMIC and Team Elite! I love representing the company, and I’m currently looking to expand if you’re interested (be sure you meet the qualification standards by watching our Webinar first).
Now It’s up to you!
Are you looking to have someone to help you with Accountability, Motivation, Tips & Tricks for your workouts? If you are, Click here to make my your FREE Coach! You’ll also get a free account to log your workouts and have a fun time in our community.
If you are serious about taking action on both your fitness and your financial health, consider becoming a Beachbody Coach today. Click the orange button below to get started on our team, but only if you are serious about joining a team that will help you propel your dreams into reality and get over the bumps and mountains together!
Yours in True Success,